“Hi, I had stored lots of personal data and business files on my Windows 8 PC. To get free memory space, I deleted many of the unwanted applications, personal files and even business files thinking that I won’t require them in future. After deleting them, I cleared Recycle Bin folder also. But, now those deleted business files are essential for my work. Can I recover deleted files after emptying Recycle Bin? If yes, please anyone suggest me perfect method to recover deleted files on Windows 8 computer. Thanks in advance.”
The latest operating system version released by Microsoft is Windows 8. It has been designed with advanced features like elegant GUI, redesigned task manager, sky drive, Windows store apps, and many more. Coming to safety and security features there are two newly added features i.e. File History and Storage space. In File History you can choose the files and folders which you want to create backup in secondary storage devices. It automatically creates selected file backup copies in external storage device or over the network. So, users can easily track and restore backed up files whenever they require. Whereas, Storage Space feature allows user to create virtual drives to add in-built resiliency from hard disk failures. But, these features are not final solution for loss of files in situation like deletion.
As explained by the user in above mentioned query, deleted files from Windows 8 system will be moved to Recycle Bin folder. User would have restored them from Recycle Bin if it was not emptied. But even after emptying Recycle Bin, user can easily recover deleted files on Windows 8 by using Remo Recover Windows program. Before knowing about the tool, let’s have a look on some other scenarios that cause deletion of files from Windows 8 system.
- Some users employ improper commands like Cut and Paste to move files from Windows 8 system to other storage device. While transferring files using such commands, if there are any interruptions then files will be deleted from Windows 8 computer.
- Harmful virus attacks on Windows 8 computer will affect the files stored in its fixed drives. If you have installed Anti virus application on your system then, it will remove virus infected files without notifying you.
- Shift deleting necessary files, while erasing junk files will not move them to Recycle Bin folder.
- Deleting a file which is bigger than Recycle Bin size will bypass Recycle Bin and gets erased from Windows 8 computer.
However, it does not matter how files have been deleted from Windows 8 system, you can make use this recovery tool to get back them in a simple way. But Remo Recover Windows or any other recovery tool can rescue deleted files only if they are not overwritten. So, immediately stop adding or modifying data on your Windows 8 system after deleting files and utilize this result oriented application for retrieving erased files. This file retrieving application comes with advanced set of features by which it is unique from other recovery applications. Some of them are given below:
- Remo Recover Windows has the ability to rescue data from emptied Recycle Bin folder and also large sized files that bypass Recycle Bin
- It finds and recovers deleted files from windows 8 system based on file’s unique signature
- Capacity to identify and restore more than 250 types of files including Word documents, PPTs, PDFs, Excel sheets, compressed and even archived files
- Carefully performs scanning of Windows 8 system hard drives and restore deleted data on Windows 8 without damaging original source files as it works in read-only mode and even it is free form viruses
- It can retrieve files which are formatted in various kinds of file systems like NTFS 5, NTFS, Ex FAT, FAT 3 , FAT 16
- It has simple GUI using which even a novice user can easily perform Windows 8 deleted file recovery
Use free trial version of this utility, by which you can verify its performance in file recovery operation. View recovered files by selecting Preview option. It displays retrieved files in File Type View or Data Type View. If you are satisfied with the outcome then you can purchase its licensed version to save them on the desired location.