Files deleted or lost from Dell laptop!
Sudden data loss from Dell laptop makes you worried as you lose files stored from many years. Some of the possible data loss scenarios are:
- While removing some unwanted files using shift delete combination, if you might have mistakenly delete valuable files from Dell laptop then it results in data loss
- Using unreliable third party application to restore files from Dell laptop results in deletion of files prior to your notice
- While transferring files from Dell laptop to some other external devices if any interruptions like abrupt removal of the device form the system, OS crash occurs etc. occurs then it leads in loss of files.
- If the deleted file size is more than the assigned Recycle Bin size, then deleted data will bypass the Recycle Bin which results in data loss
- If the file system of Dell laptop gets corrupt due to some reason, then you cannot access the data stored on the drive which inturn results in data loss
- While copying files using cut paste command, if you fail to paste the file due to some interruptions then it results in deletion of files
These are the main causes which lead to data loss from Dell laptop. If you experience any of these problems and facing data loss situation, then just download and run Remo Hard Disk Data Recovery software.
Remo Recover tool to retrieve data from Dell laptop
With the user friendly interface of the tool you can perform Dell laptop data recovery easily with the help of this utility. This application deeply scans the entire laptop disk to detect and recover deleted or lost data in matter of minutes. Also, this Dell laptop recovery tool by Remo recovers data from various series of Dell laptop such as Dell Inspiron, Dell Studio, Dell Vostro, Dell Latitude, Dell XPS, etc.
Besides, the application comes handy to get back data from corrupted, crashed and even from failed Dell laptop drive. Not just this, even files from non-booting disk will be recovered easily. Apart from Dell laptops, this software supports data recovery from various other laptop brands such as Compaq, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, Asus, Sony, HP, etc.
What else Remo Recover software can do?
This application supports data recovery from deleted or formatted RAID0, RAID1 and RAID 5 partitions. Also, lets you to recover data deleted using Shift Delete key or command prompt from partition or drive. Even you can restore data from repartitioned hard drive and will restore data from deleted or inaccessible FAT16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions. In case, if there are any bad sectors, then it creates disk images to bypass bad sectors, so that you can get back your files from these images. Also, supports data recovery from various storage devices such as external HDD, memory cards, pen drives, iPod, FireWire drives, camera and other storage devices
Besides, the tool comes with many unique options, such as
- Find: With the option, you can easily locate a particular file from a huge list of recovered files
- Save Recovery Session: This feature, saves the scanning process to avoid rescanning of entire drive
- Preview: This option lets you to view recovered files before saving them to any location
- File Type View: This option display data on the basis of file extension
- Data View: With this option you can view recovered files in hierarchical format.
Thus recovered data can be sorted based on their name, type, size and creation date. In case, you have any queries regarding software installation or recovery process, then, you can take the assistance of Remo technical support team which is available for 24*7. The retrieved data can be stored on any storage device or burned on a CD / DVD. You can compress the recovered data to a ZIP archive, to save the disk space