Have you experienced hard drive unbootable trouble? Is that ever happened to you that when you want to transfer any of your important files but unfortunately, hard drive turns out to be unbootable? This means you are not able to access your files from hard drive. Due to this, you are not able to even transfer those crucial files. What should be done if you want to recover data from unbootable hard drive? Well, the solution is provided in the article; you just have to utilize the highly recommended Remo Recover software in order to get back files from unbootable hard drive.
Remo Recover software performs unbootable hard drive recovery
Remo Recover is having algorithms that scan your hard drive which retrieves files from unbootable hard drive in minutes. The software will be useful in restoring files like documents, spreadsheets, images, audios, videos etc. from your hard drive that fails to boot. Thereafter it helps in retrieving data from formatted hard drive on Windows as well as Macintosh system. It has the capability to recover data lost even from your storage devices which has been crashed or doesn’t boot. Besides, it also recovers data from RAID0, RAID 1 and RAID5 partitions that has been formatted or deleted. It also supports recovery of data from SATA / SCI / IDE hard drives as well as flash memory cards, external USB drives, iPods etc.
The application can recover up to 300 types of files which include documents, spreadsheets, email as well ZIP archives. The recovered files can be sorted according to name, date, size and file type. Furthermore files can also be found on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name. After completion of recovery process, the recovered files can also be viewed in File Type view that helps in recovering data on the basis of your file extension and Data view allows you to view the recovered data in hierarchical format.
Notable Features Supported by Remo Recover
- Disk images can be created that will bypass bad sectors from hard drive and thus help in recovering data from disk image files
- User friendly interface guides the user in proper way for software installation
- For handling queries of users technical support is available 24×7
- Save Recovery Session saves the re-scanning time of the entire drive without any difficulty
- You can save the recovered files can be easily compressed into ZIP archives by performing data recovery software for unbootable hard drive
- Furthermore the recovered files can be stored in CD / DVD
Supported Hard Drive Brands: Fujitsu, Imation, Kingston, Lacie, Samsung, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba and many more
Other causes responsible for data loss from Hard Drive
Abrupt Ejection of Hard Drive: While you are transferring files to your hard drive and you don’t make use of safely removal option and abruptly pull off your external hard drive then there are chances of data loss
Bad Sectors: Bad sectors are commonly responsible for making your hard drive inaccessible. So if there are numerous bad sectors present on your hard drive then it won’t be detected
Other Reasons: Sometimes, you system might behave abnormally which indicates that you won’t be able to access your data. Then, under such situations you have to format your hard drive, at times external threats are also responsible for performing formatting option
Precautionary measures that should be followed in order to avoid data loss scenarios in future
- It is advisable to make use of Safely Removal Option while ejecting your hard drive
- You should avoid saving data on the same drive / partition from where you experience data loss
- Always take backup of your important files regularly and store it on any other external storage device